Saturday 10 September 2011

Amina Sheikh


Fashion model amina Sheikh has done so many things in a quite short period of time, she has worked in many dramas and long plays, has done ramps for some of the big fashion designers, she has also modeled for several high profile campaign and editorial magazines.Fashion Model Amina Sheikh is the new face of ‘clear shampoo’ flaunting her ultra glossy hairs.
Recently she has been given a privileged title of ‘Amina Haq of today’ by Instep Magazine due to her ability and charm to amuse the audience with her hot looks and figure.
When asked about her family she came up with a very positive picture of supporting and caring family  “I take great pride in my family, my support system that is built around me, my husband mohib mirza and all our close relations attached to my marriage"

Revealing the secret of her slim and sexy figure she said that there is only one week in the month when she does not stop herself to eat sweets and snacks but rest of the month she keeps a strict diet schedule.






TOP MODELS :  FIZA ALI , FIA , ANGELINA MALIK , AMINA SHAIKH

0 comments:

Post a Comment